Tangled In Yarn & Covered In Glitter

Saturday, December 04, 2004

I will survive...

And I have!

I've got a week of classes and three finals to go, and then I'm done for the semester. Hooray! Even better, I'll be graduating with two AA degrees - one in Liberal Studies, the other Administration of Justice - in May.

*insert silly happy dance here*

Of course, it's really hard to do badly when you have this face staring at you and *ahem* helping.



(It's really only cute when you're not studying.)


What I'm *really* proud of, however, is the fact that I finished the basketweave scarf I started back at the end of August!




It's easily the most involved project I've made. I love it! It was supposed to be for my roommate, but... yea. I'm keeping it; he'll just have to deal.

That's all for me for now, but I'll be posting more often now that the semester is over!

3 Comments:

  • Looks great! You'll be a crazy cabler from now on, I can feel it.
    (Plus, I'm thrilled that you didn't find any mistakes in the pattern!)
    So... what's next?
    Ann @ Fidget

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 7, 2004 at 1:35 PM  

  • Looks awesome Jae!!!! Beautiful cable work!!! And colour!!!

    By Blogger Lana, at December 13, 2004 at 4:22 PM  

  • Your scarf is beautiful - and thanks for including the link back to the pattern! I've added it to my collection for future reference.

    By Blogger KarenK, at February 14, 2005 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home