Tangled In Yarn & Covered In Glitter

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I LIVE!

...barely.

So school has been sucking my will to live, completely and totally. I've been squeezing knitting in here and there when I can (I'd like to take this moment to sing my praises for the h2o hat from chicknits.com, because I made six in two days and that pattern has kept me from feeling completely useless.) and am about 2/3 of the way done with the basketweave scarf. I'd show you pictures but, alas, my camera is still dead. I hope I don't have to replace it, because that's a whole lotta money I don't have.

As for the breast cancer walk, I raised a total of $372.00. Below my goal, but not a shabby amount in the least.

Now, I need to go finish a paper. Happy Halloween, everyone!

5 Comments:

  • Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I started a bay area knitters webring. I thought it'd be nice to get all the bay area knitting blogs connected up too. Any who, if you'd like to join, you can click hereyou can see the initial graphic on my page. If you know any other knitter-bloggers in the bay area who might be interested in joining, feel free to pass this along :)

    By Blogger Lori, at November 9, 2004 at 12:24 PM  

  • Hi, I found your site through the knitbloggers webring. I just wanted to say I think your Sophie bag looks great. I absolutely love the color :)

    I also totally understand how it is to fit knitting in between schoolwork. I'm studying at Ohio Univ, and finals (thank goodness) start Thursday. Monday and Tuesday are going to be hell.

    By Blogger Alisha, at November 14, 2004 at 1:46 AM  

  • Well done!
    [url=http://aahlwybx.com/ykbn/pyoj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ncpeajls.com/ebgh/usvh.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 at 7:42 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 at 7:42 PM  

  • Good design!
    http://aahlwybx.com/ykbn/pyoj.html | http://vggkscks.com/tlfj/yliy.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2006 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home