Tangled In Yarn & Covered In Glitter

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Stupid school!

All I want to do is knit, but can I? Nooo! Too many papers to write. Feh. FEH, I say.

The new Knitty is up. Yay! I have completely and totally fallen in love with the Leaves and Waves shawl. Alas, I can see my attempt at it ending with a cuddly, big knot. Fortunately, I am a total Cute Skirt Whore, and the Skating Queen is about my speed of knitting. Hooray!

I am a Horrible Person, in that I spent my money for bills and mailing my secret pal's package on a bike. Well, okay, horrible is taking it a bit too far, especially since gas is back over $2.00 a gallon and my car is taking several tries to start every time I start *and* attempting to overheat when there is absolutely no reason for it to do so... but I still feel bad. Must scrounge change! GEH!

I started the beautiful edged camisole from Vintage Knits a few days back. No pictures, because 1) I'm a lazy, lazy girl and 2) the battery in my camera is dead, anyway. I'm only about two inches in, but I'm already thinking about frogging since winter is coming and I get way too cold way too fast. (I'd die anywhere other than California, lemme tell.) That, however, remains to be seen.

I still haven't finished that damn blanket. I'm at a mental impasse on the whole ordeal. I'd rip it out, but I have no use for the yarn and I've already done so much work on it that the process would make me all bitter. Guh.

Does anyone read this? Probably not, I'm probably just talking (typing?) to myself. Ah well, not much different than the offline world...

7 Comments:

  • I read

    By Blogger *A*, at September 10, 2004 at 11:58 PM  

  • I must say, knitting is awesome! I have a link to Knitty on my website as well! Nice blog!

    By Blogger Princess Blogonoke, at September 11, 2004 at 12:15 AM  

  • I totally feel you! Papers/ school in general sucks..it cuts into knitting time =/

    By Blogger mayflwr, at September 21, 2004 at 12:31 PM  

  • I read all the time!!!! Sometimes I'm just in a hurry (getting a quick knit-fix) so can't always post!!!! It's so hard with school isn't it??? I haven't been able to do much at all w.r.t. knititng....just study study study!!!! Speaking of that, must get back to it I guess. I'm pretty much just talking to myself constantly since I'm doing french and spanish this term hehe!!!! If anyone could hear me sometimes, they'ed think i'm crazy or a schizo hehe. ^_^...I love the new knitty too...just no time to start anything new!!! Sucks!... later.

    lana
    http://knittingcollage.blogdrive.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 21, 2004 at 4:50 PM  

  • Good design!
    [url=http://fltyxbdh.com/zldo/wvep.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hdpoawoh.com/tcdj/qyoo.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 4, 2006 at 5:14 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 4, 2006 at 5:14 PM  

  • Thank you!
    http://fltyxbdh.com/zldo/wvep.html | http://ucphdvcf.com/ujmo/wfqo.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 4, 2006 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home