Tangled In Yarn & Covered In Glitter

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Golly.

I've only finished the thing for my secret pal and a wristband for my roommate since the last time I posted.

Stupid school eating away my free time when I'd much rather be knitting!

I went to the coast yesterday with aforementioned roommate. It was a lovely getaway. Driving back through Petaluma, I gasped with glee upon spying a f'n BILLBOARD announcing a brand new yarn store! I slammed on my breaks to write down the address, only to be informed by Dave that it was almost 7pm. Alas, the hours of business as listed on the board were 10-6. Dag.

It's okay. I didn't have ANY money on me. And it's just another reason for me to go back to the coast (to add on top of my 2457 others :D )

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home