Tangled In Yarn & Covered In Glitter

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Oof!

Someone commented in here and reminded me I haven't posted in a while. Oops!

I still haven't picked the Sophie bag back up; I cashed out my 401(k) from when I was working at Macy's and used a tiny bit of it to order the correct length circular from elann.com. Should be here any day. In the meantime, I've been doing a few rows here and there on the blanket and Jen's tank, and I started another shawl like the one for Dave's mom for my own mom. She was poking through my craft box and fell in love with this pretty wool-ease yarn that's... hmm. Now that I look at it, it's actually about the same color as what I'm knitting the Sophie in. Hmm.

May have a gift bundle here.

I haven't been knitting as much lately because I've had (ta da!) job interviews. Alas, they've only been interviews and not actual jobs, but a girl can only get so much good stuff in her life at any one time.

In closing, I will say that all of you who have their dads around should be sure to wish them a happy father's day. I took roses to my dad's grave and had a nice little chat and a nice little cry. I miss him.

Then I came home and found Alistair looking fat and stoned...



...much like this picture. Silly kitty.

1 Comments:

  • Good luck with the job search!!! ^_^

    Yae!! You have needles coming for Sophie!!! I've completed mine by the way!!!! There's a pic on my blog of her!!

    Lana
    http://knittingcollage.blogdrive.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 21, 2004 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home